Your Health & Safety is Important to us
To protect the health and safety of our community, we have made updates to our service and salon policies as seen below. Together, we can help make our community a safe and thriving place again.
- Daily sanitation and cleaning of the salon – All surface areas will be cleaned thoroughly with 70% alcohol disinfectant cleaner.
- 6 ft. social distancing – If you are going to the restroom or need assistance aside from your service, please do your best to social distance.
- High traffic areas will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Limited contact with others in the salon – Clients will only be working with their scheduled lash stylists from start to finish to reduce contact for infection control.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all lash stylists during service.
Thank you to each of you for your kind words, love and support. We are missing all of you very much and can not wait to see you soon.
If you have any questions/concerns, or would like to book an appointment – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 647-281-8996 for more information.