Nail Tech to Transition to Lash Artist
Are you a warm, well-mannered Nail Tech looking to transition and specialize in Lash Artistry at a spa with strong, supportive leadership and teammates? Are you motivated by providing exceptional beauty treatments and impeccable customer service? If so, this position is for you!
We’re looking for a part-time Nail Technician to join our team and to train and transition their careers into full-time Lash Artistry over the next year.
A successful candidate will be provided with all lash certification by top Canadian lash trainer, Linh Nguyen. This position is a fantastic opportunity for Nail Techs who are tired/bored of working solely in nails would like to grow professionally and apply their attention-to-detail to the eyelash industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Nail services – manicures, pedicures and gel polish
- Attend all lash extension training
- On time for your shifts and breaks
- Well mannered and professional
- Strong and positive communication skills with both clients and team members.
- Provide consistent, professional services according to Beyond Beauty policies and standards
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the salons’ sanitation and disinfection policies and procedures.
- Proactively assess and recommend follow up appointments and services.
- Promote any special offers we’re offering
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the spa service rooms and common areas
- Show adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Nail Tech (strong application with manicure, pedicure and gel color)
- Ability to work without direct supervision
If you think this position is made for you, please send resume with the subject line “Join Beyond Beauty Lash Artists ” to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.